I'm going to end up wrecking this thing

Discussion in 'RAM Rebel General Discussion' started by dodgestang, Dec 13, 2016.

1. zim

zim Rebel Expert

Top Poster Of Month

You some kind of race car driver or somethin?

2. RebelWAC

RebelWAC Grasshopper

Executive protection for a world top 100 billionaire. One of the perks.. Stretching out the cars to keep them active. It's a terrible job. Third career. Military, retired leo.. now a rolling armed concierge of sorts.

3. zim

zim Rebel Expert

Top Poster Of Month

Sweet mother of.....wow! Nice gig you got going on there.... Congrats on the mil retirement and thanks for your service. What service were you in? And are you hiring? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. johnj

johnj Rebel Guru

Retired from the military, retired from second civilian career. I don't have to focus on driving as part of a job. I woodwork for fun, and drive toys and tractors more than on-road vehicles. But I have put 12k miles on my truck in the last 2 years.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RebelWAC

RebelWAC Grasshopper

That was my plan.
    Fishing, motorcycles, camping, hunting...
    Retired... Took 3 months off.
    Took this job to lend a hand two days a week. That morphed into 70+ hour weeks.

Life deals us some strange hands.

6. johnj

johnj Rebel Guru

Couldn't convince me to work for someone else again at this point in my life. Had just enough stupid bosses mixed in with the good ones over time, that I refuse to repeat. I don't even do custom-order woodworking because I won't work to someone else's tune. I design and create things, mostly for family, and I do take requests from them sometimes. And if I make something and I decide not to keep it and no one else wants it, I put it up for sale. But I won't take requests or designs from anyone except family.

I also fish all the time, play with boats, atvs, bikes as much as I want. Took the grandkids fishing Friday since they're out of school. That will happen a lot this summer, hopefully a few days a week, depending on their schedule.

7. zim

zim Rebel Expert

Top Poster Of Month

Ya fishing is fun. I try to go as much as possiible.