Updated Pics of the WAR Machine

Discussion in 'RAM Rebel General Discussion' started by rebelchief, Jun 13, 2017.

1. derise

derise Junior Member

don't like it, never will like it. over the top.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rebelchief

rebelchief Grasshopper

You're breaking my heart man! No worries. Some like a less modified look.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. johnj

johnj Rebel Guru

I like it and I like the concept. I wouldn't want mine that way, t's not quite to my tastes, but the point is it's unique to you. Most of the visible mods done follow a pretty common theme. Debadging, blackening, vinyl hood decals, etc. If you put all of them in one show together, there aren't many that actually stand out. You'd walk between them thinking "saw the same wheels and nerf bars but with different decals just 3 trucks back. And all the top and grill light bars start to look pretty much the same after a while. You'd spend most of the show yawning. Only a few really stand out as dramatically different and would make the show worth seeing. Yours is one.

4. Vshni

Vshni Grasshopper

Nice job I really like it kinda jealous over here

5. jackdebrabander

jackdebrabander Junior Member

How did you mount your fog lights. Are the straight or are they crooked

6. SoCalRebel

SoCalRebel Junior Member

Agreed. I prefer clean, and simple. And for gods sake, I'll never understand why it's the Dodge drivers that run around with the mirrors flipped up. Everyone is laughing at you for it.

7. rebelchief

rebelchief Grasshopper

Laugh all you want. Dont care a bit. That's a Dodge thing I guess. I can see better with them that way, which is why I do it.

And by "Dodge thing" I mean I only hear other Dodge/Ram drivers talking about "ghost trailers" and crap like that. I had an F150 before and if you had tow mirrors they were tow mirrors, didn't flip any way. I got used to them and now I keep mine this way on my Rebel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#17 rebelchief, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:38 AM
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 9:44 AM
  8. mikeru

mikeru Grasshopper

^^I gotta agree with this. I had tow mirrors on my previous Ram, and hated going from flipped up to flipped down. It changes the perspective when you go back and forth, and you also have to readjust them every time. I ran with mine up all the time because of that. If I never would have towed anything I would have left them down to save garage space. I don't have towing mirrors on my Rebel, but I also don't tow anything anymore.

9. zim

zim Rebel Expert

Top Poster Of Month

Bah, it's your truck and it's an inspiration. I got a few ideas from the many great mods you did and I'm looking forward to any other mods you do in the future.

You’ve only got three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got. Whoooa!