Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: no better place to ask them here on a 20” dual row LED light bar in my grill. I think it would look sharp but mounting seems a bit awkward since no real place to mount. Anyone have any mounting suggestions?

·
Registered
16 Posts

This is what I did! Bought same light bar. I had mine wired so it comes on with high beams, as I live rural and wanted it for spotting deer at night. Also added a switch so I can turn the bar off and use high beams only, but don't really think that was necessary after all. I have 2018, and I don't know whether brackets are the same in 2019's. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I had to do over again I would upgrade the light bar. But keep everything else the same. Go brighter!

Thank you! Love the location and video! The 2019 has a few changes to it for location based on your video but I think I can make it work. The switch location will also be a bit different but have some ideas on it as well. Thanks again! Very much appreciated info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ram front.jpg

Not the best pic, but I put a 22", triple row, on the high spot at the top of the bumper. Originally, I was going to tuck a wider curved one in the opening above the license plate, but I wanted the light to be higher. This triple row has two focused beams as well as the center floods. Really is amazing for it's small size. I wired to a toggle in the panel next to the steering wheel, but I'm going to change that to a 3way switch so I can use it with the high beams or, by passed for full time on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 28051

Not the best pic, but I put a 22", triple row, on the high spot at the top of the bumper. Originally, I was going to tuck a wider curved one in the opening above the license plate, but I wanted the light to be higher. This triple row has two focused beams as well as the center floods. Really is amazing for it's small size. I wired to a toggle in the panel next to the steering wheel, but I'm going to change that to a 3way switch so I can use it with the high beams or, by passed for full time on.
How did you mount the light? wiring is not an issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where did you purchase the bar from? New to this site and we have a 2020 Rebel Sport, would like to purchase one by Xmas here in Coquitlam, BC.
Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 28051

Where did you purchase the light bar everyone is telling me they don’t have one for the 2020 Rebel Sport??

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is what I did! Bought same light bar. I had mine wired so it comes on with high beams, as I live rural and wanted it for spotting deer at night. Also added a switch so I can turn the bar off and use high beams only, but don't really think that was necessary after all. I have 2018, and I don't know whether brackets are the same in 2019's. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the light in the grill, where did you purchase it from and do you have a picture of it on at night?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts