Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that know me from other MOPAR forums you'll have no questions.

There were 84 Pilot Rebels for 2015 (included in the totals below)
Pilot breakdown. (11 - 4x2-V8, 28 - 4x4-V6, 45 - 4x4-V8)

Enjoy! -=PLMCRZY=-

OK, Here is the Mono vs Two tone paint breakout.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to this site. I could not care any less about other sites. This forum works great when trying to post pictures and the people here very helpful and friendly. I hope you have fun here, and once again welcome.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sir, I don't know you nor have I heard of you therefore I have no reason to distrust you. Yes, I am one of those people who will trust someone till I have a reason not to. I have been trying to find this out since I purchased mine last October. It is the Flame Red and was made in June. I have heard that there were 56? Red Rebels made and that is right in the information you provided. Thank you for your help.
Big Red

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm curious. What are the 84 pilot rebels? How would you know if you had one.
I know for a old frat I have a lot of questions.
Thanks Big Red
Pilot cars are built for company use and typically are sold back into the public once the long term testing is complete.

If your 2015 RAM Rebel VIN sequence falls between sequence FS521262 and FS628706 then you have a pilot.
Non Pilot RAM Rebels start at sequence FS714192 through FS790741

Note: Sequence order does note denote build sequence order.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
66 Posts
So my Rebel is 1 of 41. I like those odds! Thanks for the information!!!! Good to know I am non-pilot as well, not that I am sure it matters much..does it?

For those that know me from other MOPAR forums you'll have no questions.

There were 84 Pilot Rebels for 2015 (included in the totals below)
Pilot breakdown. (11 - 4x2-V8, 28 - 4x4-V6, 45 - 4x4-V8)

Enjoy! -=PLMCRZY=-

OK, Here is the Mono vs Two tone paint breakout.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
They stopped using the black headlights almost immediately. The 2015 build sheets all list the black headlights, as far as I know. Mine does but does not have the black lights, and multiple people on the forums have said the same thing. My build date is 7-15. That's a fairly early build.

I don't know if I would trust Ram's numbers on that, for that reason.

·
Registered
933 Posts
My build date was 9-15 and they were long gone by that time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i was late June and I have the black.

·
Registered
66 Posts
On a different note, I'm still waiting for my Rebel to arrive on transport to Toronto. I walked out of the hotel today and behold a Rebel was sitting in valet. Horrible way to start the day. I miss my Rebel. I'm tired of UberPool.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Just think how much enjoyment and fun you are going to have when you get it.
Think how much more money you are going to spend on aftermarket items to make it your Rebel.
Big Red

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just think how much enjoyment and fun you are going to have when you get it.
Think how much more money you are going to spend on aftermarket items to make it your Rebel.
Big Red
Already added:

Iron Cross Patriot black running boards, AntennaX Off-road antenna, WetherTech In-channel window visors, K&N CAI, and the latest was a Flowmaster Outlaw Series muffler. Had her 2 days before I shipped her up and she sounded fantastic!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Plumes, would you please help me out with something? The numbers after FS on my Rebel are 754312. Can you tell me which of the 379 red over Black is mine? I know build date was 7/8/15. I would appreciate it.
Big Red

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Mine is 785512. Chrome. Build sheet says black.

That's 5,459 vehicles between yours and mine. Maybe less than 500 of those are Rebels? I wonder how many total 1500s were supposed to have black and didn't.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.