Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2015 Rebel 4x4 with the 4 inch BDS I believe. I’m curious which size tires and rims I can get away with ? And also once you put 35s on , what the lowest setting on the lift you can put it on without it rubbing ? Still new to this. Be gentle haha

·
Registered
258 Posts
Entry/exit mode might rub slightly with the 4” lift on 35’s, but I don’t think so. All trucks vary slightly so I can’t say for certain. As far as wheels, I think they recommend an 18” wheel minimum. I’m not sure as I only run a leveling kit and factory wheels with 2” spacers and 35’s.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You’ll definitely clear 35s on stock wheels. I clear with BFGs with no lift. I haven’t tried anything lower than normal yet. BDS does list fitment options on their site. AEV offers some as well for their 4” lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have only the puck leveling kit and run 18X9 ET0 Wheels and the 305/70R18 STT Pros and have no rubbing at all in any mode. I've buried each tire in the wheel well while wheeling and nothing touches. The only negative is I can feel the difference in steering. I still think the ET6 or ET10 would have been best all around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts