Ram Rebel Forum banner

2016 mopar vs 2017

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys stuck between two truck I totalled my black rebel last week and I'm stuck chosing between a

2016 ram rebel mopar edition
It has lower miles black rims which I like better black front skid plate thingy bigger fender flares way better tires mud and snow rated and I like the stripes and that it's a mopar edition. My only question is, is there a big difference of 2016 vs 2017 in terms of repairs or anything like that I'm going to get the air suspension removed anyway so that doesnt matter much let me know what you guys think and what you would chose and why thanks.

Pre-Owned 2016 Ram 1500 Rebel-5.7L V-8 HEMI,LOW MILES,

2017 Ram 1500 4WD Crew Cab 140.5 Rebel

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know much about the Mopar edition Rebel, but I like the looks better than the other one. It looks like a normal Rebel with the blackout package, special stripe and badging, and Dick Cepec tires. If price is close on the two I'd take the Mopar edition, because it's relatively rare, and I like the blackout package. There's no difference in terms of repairs or reliability between a 2016 and 2017 Rebel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know much about the Mopar edition Rebel, but I like the looks better than the other one. It looks like a normal Rebel with the blackout package, special stripe and badging, and Dick Cepec tires. If price is close on the two I'd take the Mopar edition, because it's relatively rare, and I like the blackout package. There's no difference in terms of repairs or reliability between a 2016 and 2017 Rebel.

Perfect then I'm getting that one I was mostly convinced for the mopar because all the extras of ot and it's cheaper aswell and I'll get that suspension removed thanks! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I didn't catch the location, $40k Canadian is only $30k U.S. That makes more sense. An $18k discount for a 3 year old truck is much more reasonable than $8k.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Off topic question, I noticed in both ads that the front tag had the year displayed.
Is that a candian law?
Ive never seen that in the states.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts