Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jist picked up this sweet truck! Loving it so far and can't find anything I don't like. Got it fully loaded just no sunroof. Can't wait to mod it, just don't want to take it out of warranty. Coming from a jeep srt8 and not missing it at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's already started. Ordered the carven competition direct muffler replacement. Next will be a Cai. Just can't do much to take it out of warranty.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm in Central Kentucky. Live in Frankfort, about half way between Lexington and Louisville. I don't know of any other members from Kentucky and I forget if there are any from Tennessee. I guess you are the closest to me.
I just remembered that there is a member from Lexington. He had a set of Rebel wheels for sale a while back.
I never see another Rebel in Ky. on the road. In my option we are the proud owners of the best truck on the road. We also have some of the most knowledgeable people who are members. If you have a Rebel question and can't get a answer here you are in trouble.
Big Red

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome!! I'm in middle Tennessee near Nashville. I've been involved in cars/trucks for a long time. I'm absolutely loving this truck it's the best vehicle I've owned. I'll be active on this forum forsure. I'm getting muffler replacement on Wednesday! Trying to take it slow before heading off the deep end with mods lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.