Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, out of all the updated amenities in my 2016 Rebel the one thing lacking is dual zone heat/AC. Is it possible through a computer upgrade to enable a dual zone function or is it more a hardware thing? Thx in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
So, out of all the updated amenities in my 2016 Rebel the one thing lacking is dual zone heat/AC. Is it possible through a computer upgrade to enable a dual zone function or is it more a hardware thing? Thx in advance!

Good question! I know I do not have this either....think its the only option I dont have.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting....when I speced mine out for a build my dealer told me it is now standard!?
Uugghh. Maybe I missed the boat on that one. I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow and update the group.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I know I have it on mine. Maybe am option but I'm sure she said it was standard. Then again, I was so excited when doing the build sheet I may have heard wrong! Ha-ha

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I know I have it on mine. Maybe am option but I'm sure she said it was standard. Then again, I was so excited when doing the build sheet I may have heard wrong! Ha-ha
I checked my build sheet and no dual zone on mine

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Weird. Possibly an option? Could have sworn she said standard
Maybe in Canada it is....we already have figured out you can get the rambox w sunroof...so maybe another difference?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have it but it's the one option i find useless. Had it on my previous Infiniti G37 and always kept it on sync. I'd prefer to have the backup sonar. Much more useful in my opinion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nor on mine here in Canada, and it was not on the option list I viewed in late November. It really should have been standard on the Rebel at the price point.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Found out why. Rebel comes off SLT basic platform.
Corrent me if I'm wrong, but MOST 1500 trim models come off the basic "SLT" platform. Mix the right combo of options, you get a different trim name... Laramie, Big Horn, Tradesman, Sport, Outdoorsman, Lone Star, etc.... The SLT is just a mid-range trim model. There are only a few trims lower than SLT.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts