Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have had the chance to put some miles on the 2015/2016 RAM Rebel, what would you like to see RAM change/add in the 2017 RAM Rebel?

·
Registered
116 Posts
-Clinometer in evic
-Wider tires
-1 or 2 inch lift
-Sunroof & rambox combo
-Apple carplay
-Bring back the business card holder

·
Registered
75 Posts
Better tie down hooks in the bed....like a slide type rail at the sides of the bed on all three sides so you can position the tie-down were you need them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What would I want to see for 2017?

-EcoDiesel option
-auto headlights
-thinner seat cushion to give me an extra half inch of headroom!
-painted mirror caps
-LED headlights
-4G/LTE Wifi like in the new GMs
-wireless charging pad (it's in the Jeeps, why not in the trucks?)

I think that's it.

But what will the 2017s get?
-new colour options
-all trucks get the new look grilles and tailgates

That's probably it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Locking front/rear diff. Not that I will be getting one because I intend to keep this one until I hit that retirement age, then again I felt the same way about my last truck until another driver thought different.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Better rims. Sorry these look like after thoughts to me....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Honestly... I like the bumper and the wheels. It separates itself from the regular 1500s and that what I like. I was undecided on the front grill; but as time goes but it has grown on me and I really like it. I get a lot of looks... More positive than negative. I feel good about my choice in choosing the Rebel. I always like to be different anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Honestly... I like the bumper and the wheels. It separates itself from the regular 1500s and that what I like. I was undecided on the front grill; but as time goes but it has grown on me and I really like it. I get a lot of looks... More positive than negative. I feel good about my choice in choosing the Rebel. I always like to be different anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

1 - 20 of 117 Posts