Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where is “around here” where 37’s aren’t legal? Power wagons and raptors come with 35’s from the factory and both will clear 37’s with only minor rubbing stock. I’ve run tires as big as 42’s on the street in California without issues?

·
Registered
14 Posts
You needed 6 inches to fit 35s. Mine fit stock.
there is a guy that fit 35"s on his rebel by putting it on off-road mode and pulling the fuse out of the air suspension.
i dont want to do that. i know you can fit 35"s on the BDS 4" lift for the air suspension but i want to do the
swap to coil overs and i havent found anything but the 6" coil over kit for what i want. i really dont want to lift my rebel that high tho.
if i can find a 4" coil over kit ill be happy to do that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
(I run 35 on stock rims,thats the key, with no rubbing in all modes. If you want crazy offset rims you will need lots of lift to fit the same tires,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that looks awesome. what wheels are you running? 20"s on 35"s? i want to get rid of the air suspension on my truck but i dont want to go too high.
truck is my daily driver ya know? i want to run 18" on 35"s. and i think if i lift it 6" that is too high.

Hi, these are 20 on 35s, so this is what my daily driver look likes, for the swap, the 6inch kit is ajustable, its ajusted to 6 inch factory default, but you can set it to 4in on the coil, and buy the 3in rear lift for an overall 4 inch. you would be able to fit 35s

·
Registered
15 Posts
What years your truck? If it's a 2018 your gonna need a bypass cable
‘16. Didn’t want an 18 or newer. Got a used 16 with only 8k miles so no bypass. Getting duplicate name on network error. Changed name. Changed workgroup name. Reset IP address for network and interface. Have messaged back and forth with alexey. Nothing has worked thus far

1 - 20 of 34 Posts