Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Text Document Paper Font Paper product
Text Font Document Paper Paper product
Got off the phone with my dad, the general manager of the dealership he works at put in a build sheet for a 2017 Rebel Black edition for me. All the bells and whistles, everything. When it comes in, I'll have the seats swapped out for the Katskin leather and what not. It should arrive in about 6 weeks, and I'll pick it up when I move stations to North Carolina. I was lurking some of the other forums, but was wondering what common issues I should keep my eyes out for when I pick it up?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got off the phone with my dad, the general manager of the dealership he works at put in a build sheet for a 2017 Rebel Black edition for me. All the bells and whistles, everything. When it comes in, I'll have the seats swapped out for the Katskin leather and what not. It should arrive in about 6 weeks, and I'll pick it up when I move stations to North Carolina. I was lurking some of the other forums, but was wondering what common issues I should keep my eyes out for when I pick it up?
If you upgraded to the 32 gallon fuel tank, alot of people are having trouble with the sensors not being reset and gas guage misreading the fuel level.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congratulations! I love my Black Edition. Had mine for 12 days now, and still get a grin everytime I climb in or catch a glimpse of it out my office window.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.