Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Winnipeg and its December. I have a 2017 Rebel that leans to the left and sometimes the back of the truck doesn't lift. I called the dealership they said it would cost me a lot to replace the air suspensions, does anyone have any idea what's wrong with the air suspensions or is it because of the cold weather.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Winnipeg and its December. I have a 2017 Rebel that leans to the left and sometimes the back of the truck doesn't lift. I called the dealership they said it would cost me a lot to replace the air suspensions, does anyone have any idea what's wrong with the air suspensions or is it because of the cold weather.
I live in calgary AB and i have the same issue with it leaning toward the left and left rear not lifting. any one know if itll correct itself when it warms up?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought my truck in the summer and it was staring up properly and when winter hit I got the lean, so I’m hoping it will fix in the summer but anyone know how I can drive my truck in the winter without a lean?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in newfoundland and had the same issue had it at the dealer they said there was nothing wrong with the truck but it was a warmer day and the truck was acting normal so i was starting to get frustrated with it told a friend about it as he as had a lot of rams he told me his fried had the same issues with his 17 ram and the dealer changed out the oil in air system to the same as they used on transport trucks and never had another issue so I asked my dealer to do the same when i had it back for a warranty work and never had a issue with it after hope this might help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in newfoundland and had the same issue had it at the dealer they said there was nothing wrong with the truck but it was a warmer day and the truck was acting normal so i was starting to get frustrated with it told a friend about it as he as had a lot of rams he told me his fried had the same issues with his 17 ram and the dealer changed out the oil in air system to the same as they used on transport trucks and never had another issue so I asked my dealer to do the same when i had it back for a warranty work and never had a issue with it after hope this might help
Thanks you so much, I hope it works

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a 2016 first day of work in the cold my drivers side was super low I had it in aero mode. Passenger side was high but as soon as it warmed up I started driving it. I put it in normal mode it said air compressor cooling down. I made it a few miles down the high way then it did raising and was good again. I hope mine doesn't permanently poop out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts