Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have found it, what do y'all think? How's the price? Going through the Rebel forum it looks like I could get a new one for a few thousand more, but this one has everything I'd want. Also reading through it looks like only very cold weather affects the air suspension, I live in Oklahoma, it gets cold but not that cold. And this past couple of weeks when it was very cold I put my truck in my building. Anyway, what do y'all think of this one?

I like the color, it has the nicer interior, instrument cluster, stereo, etc. And I love the Ram box!

·
Registered
60 Posts
It looks great !!!
Love the color and the regular size sunroof !!!
Try to get the price down to around $37k !!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love the color. Mine is a blue 2018 and almost exactly the same as the this, minus the lift and wheels. I bought mine ‘used’ and paid $42k in 2019, it had about 1,500 miles on it. This is a great find with low miles (I have ~45k on mine now) but the price seems a little steep.

I’m in Maryland and definitely had so air suspension issues during th first winter. I have a post in this forum about it. After getting the compressor replaced, no more issues (knocking on wood!).

Even after the suspension issues I still love my truck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts