Ram Rebel Forum banner

2019 Air ride

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bluefive5 
#1 ·
I have a 2019 Rebel and have had a lot of issues with the air ride. The dealer is now telling me it is normal for the vehicle to raise on its own when started after it has been put into entry mode with the key fob. It never did this prior to repairs to the system. Prior to the repairs you either had to put it up or with the button on the dash or drive over 15 mph. Can anyone confirm how theirs functions. Thanks

#5 ·
I know this post is old, but I am having the same issue as the OP. The thread looks to have gone cold and I can't find any further info or a fix. Any new developments on this?

To recap, prior to taking my truck to the dealer recently, the entry/exit mode activated by the remote would bring the truck down so it's easier to get in to. Once you Start driving, past 15mph I believe, the truck returns to normal ride height.

After I took it to the dealer, they must have updated, because now when I hit the fob button, it goes into the entry exit mode just fine, but after I close the door (after letting my wife in the passenger side), the truck starts going back up to normal ride height.