Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my OEM fender flares. I see several discussions about which ones work on the 2020 Rebel, but so far no pictures of them on a 2020 model. If you have actually replaced them with the riveted pocket style (either after-market or the OEM riveted ones from Mopar) please post pictures and detailed info on any installation problems. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I have a set of Red Rock flares on order, so that won't help. Frankly, I bought them because they were hundreds less than other brands like Bushwhacker. As for installation, go to U Tube. It has videos of people installing all sorts of things. You can get an idea of difficulty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw those but the description said they aren't compatible with the Rebel. Not sure if I want to buy something that I have to chop up to make work. I already went through that with bumpers. Really hoping someone found ones that work right out of the box without modifications. Mopar ones say they're compatible with the Rebel but still can't find a picture of them actually installed on one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts