Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah man I was not a fan of the red interior on past years. If it was just red stitching and guagues or something ok, but that red leather looks bad on a red truck. Was 2 diff shades and just not appealing. But to each their own, I'm sure there are some that didn't like the Mojave sand color, but I fell in love with it! BTW, congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I opted to not going air suspension this time, had no real issues just didn't need to spend the extra money. This truck is at the highest height the air suspension would put the other truck and I don't have a speed restriction! Very nice ride on the road except the Goodyears are not my choice of tires would have went with Goodrich Ko2s

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks it's what I thought. No red on the interior which too me is nice. Big ass screen is nice and clear.
Thanks
Not trying to be negative but I’m hoping that you won’t have any problems with that 12” screen infotainment ! I got the 8.4” and they seldom have any problem unlike the 12” ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I am told that FCA has mad extensive fixes for the 2020 model to address some of the 2019 issues that had to be addressed including the issues with the 12" screen. We shall see.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a2015 sport with the air suspension, not a stitch of trouble except one night when it was like 30 below and got a warning on the evic. I was doing brakes on my friends garage heated and 10 minutes in the air did that his on the back and all was fine. I took it in but was no issues just frozen. This truck I bought off the lot without air but it is up as high as the sport would go at the highest. 5 inches higher than my 15. If I had ordered I would have gotten the air suspension I loved it if not just for the self leveling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same truck as well. Already had a few glitches with the 12 inch screen having no sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts

So far I’ve done a Carven exhaust, tint and weathertech mud flaps and liners. Doing a full paint correction and ceramic coating next week in a heated garage.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have heard of the 8 inch screen having issues we had one for 5 years on our trade a2015 sport never an issue

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

So far I’ve done a Carven exhaust, tint and weathertech mud flaps and liners. Doing a full paint correction and ceramic coating next week in a heated garage.

Did you do a full catback? Why Carven is it throaty? I don't know why they made the exhaust so much quieter especially on a rebel. Also did you tires come Blackwell or did you switch them around?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you do a full catback? Why Carven is it throaty? I don't know why they made the exhaust so much quieter especially on a rebel. Also did you tires come Blackwell or did you switch them around?
I had them switch at discount tires. Don’t understand why a black edition has raised white letters. I did the carven cut and clamp system. Took about 30 min start to finish. Just have to make one cut. It should nice and throaty and zero drone. It’s not nearly as loud as my Hellcat so the neighbors aren’t pissed!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sweet ride bro! Enjoy!!! I have a 2019 Rebel 12, Crew can, Ram Boxes and air suspension. I factory ordered mine and the only options I left out were the panoramic moonroof and the 31 (?) gal fuel tank. I love my truck. I live in the northeast and have had zero issues with the air ride but several with the back-up cam. They are unrelated to the 12" UConnect. I have a neighbor with a 2019 Laramie quad cab with the 8.4. His was swapped in from another dealer and he has had the same b:u cam issues as me and they seem to be temperature related. When it goes above freezing and then drops back down... either a blue scree when in reverse or when you push the b/u cam button, or a black screen with the "...check surroundings..." message but no image. FCA has no idea why and it's happened last year and now again this year.

I love the white letter turn around and the black wheels and skid plate in your Blackout.
Thanks for the info on the Carven cut and clamp. I'm looking for a cat back and am so undecided. Can you post a sound clip? That would be much appreciated!

Enjoy that sweet truck bro.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts