Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Rebel owners. I just purchased my Rebel for Christmas. Enjoying it so far, but ran into an area of concern for me. I have found that my Ram has different driving modes to choose from. They are Performance, Stock, Economy and of course Tow. Has anyone else found this feature on their truck? Thanks!

·
Registered
21 ram rebel
4 Posts
Hello Rebel owners. I just purchased my Rebel for Christmas. Enjoying it so far, but ran into an area of concern for me. I have found that my Ram has different driving modes to choose from. They are Performance, Stock, Economy and of course Tow. Has anyone else found this feature on their truck? Thanks!
Just curious is it a trx? Or like where do u select these modes thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious is it a trx? Or like where do u select these modes thanks
Hey Chris, Its a Rebel. TRX would be my lotto winning truck! The modes appear on my instrument panel when I select the up/down buttons on the right side of my steering wheel, the same one for my cruise control options. I can only use them when my cruise control is off. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found the options on the right side of my steering wheel. The same side that works my cruise control. Turn on the truck, scroll the options using the cruise control buttons, up arrow , down arrow. Look above the main screen to see the different options on a very small banner type screen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I found the options on the right side of my steering wheel. The same side that works my cruise control. Turn on the truck, scroll the options using the cruise control buttons, up arrow , down arrow. Look above the main screen to see the different options on a very small banner type screen.
I have a 2021 Rebel w/out air ride and the 5.7. I don't have those options to select?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts