Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
looks great..I have the identical truck! What level kit did you use? Easy to install? Does it feel/ride different?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
I used a two inch motofab. Ride may be just a bit stiffer but feels fine. Still on stock tires so I don’t know about larger tires for sure but have had a guy tell me 35 1250 fit and he sent a bunch of pics with same setup so I guess I’ll find out sooner or later

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used a two inch motofab. Ride may be just a bit stiffer but feels fine. Still on stock tires so I don’t know about larger tires for sure but have had a guy tell me 35 1250 fit and he sent a bunch of pics with same setup so I guess I’ll find out sooner or later
good to hear! A little stiffer I could handle...I'm running 2" spacers so wondering if this would help with ever so minor rubbing I get on the fender liner

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this kit just in the front or front and rear? I ordered a Rebel 4 1/2 weeks ago, Still don't have the truck in my possession but when I pick it up the leveling kit will be one of the first things I do to it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts