Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2021 rebel eco diesel with the factory 1inch lift ,rims im looking to put are 20x10 with -18 offset

looking to put 35x12.50 or down a size.
im also changing the bumper so idk if that helps with some clearance.

if i have to level the truck, i will but if i dont need too will leave it how it is;
i have heard so many say you cant add the wheels and you can. some have said a level with 1 inch would work and some saying you need a full 3 inch View attachment 31332 View attachment 31332

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just took delivery of a 2021 Rebel........I had asked the dealership service rep about wanting to install 35x12.5x18 on the factory 18" rims and it turns out that all that was needed was to install a leveling kit and that gave enough clearance to accommodate the 35x12.50 on the stock 18" rims. It works and it saved me spending money on rims. Hope this helps. Love the look with the leveling kit and the 35x12.5x18. I opted for the Toyo AT IIIs, rides as good as they look ! Enjoy your new Rebel my friend!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just took delivery of a 2021 Rebel........I had asked the dealership service rep about wanting to install 35x12.5x18 on the factory 18" rims and it turns out that all that was needed was to install a leveling kit and that gave enough clearance to accommodate the 35x12.50 on the stock 18" rims. It works and it saved me spending money on rims. Hope this helps. Love the look with the leveling kit and the 35x12.5x18. I opted for the Toyo AT IIIs, rides as good as they look ! Enjoy your new Rebel my friend!
sadly the rims dont come in 18 or i would of went 18 ..... it comes in 17 and 20s and im geting the 20x10 because i was told the offset helps fit the 35x12.5

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is your truck with the air suspension? What leveling kit did you install?

·
Registered
9 Posts
nice...exactly what I want to do. can u share what level kit you used and post a pic as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts