Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my 2022 Rebel for 3 weeks… 4 times now when rolling to a stop the truck automatically puts on the Ebrake, shifts to park and shuts off…. This is beyond frustrating not having a reliable truck you just paid $63K for. It’s currently at the dealership but they need to re create it since the code they are getting isn’t pointing them in any direction. Anyone else heard of or seen this problem.

· Registered
2022 Ram 1500 Rebel
3 Posts
I just got done replacing a speed sensor on my truck that caused six warning lights to come on and make cruise control non functioning. Also got dash warning at start up that ABS might not work and 4wd. Everything is tied together on these trucks. And had to wait two weeks to get my truck in. Had 1900 miles on it at the time.

good luck, post what they find out. Do you have the Etorque motor?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got done replacing a speed sensor on my truck that caused six warning lights to come on and make cruise control non functioning. Also got dash warning at start up that ABS might not work and 4wd. Everything is tied together on these trucks. And had to wait two weeks to get my truck in. Had 1900 miles on it at the time.

good luck, post what they find out. Do you have the Etorque motor?
I do have the Etorque. Just got the truck back yesterday after being in the shop for two weeks with no parts replaced or anything else really done. Have to record the first 5-10 minutes of my drive every morning until it happens again. Ram is going to fly down from Michigan if it happens again and I get it on video. Will keep you posted.

4 Posts
I’ve had my 2022 Rebel for 3 weeks… 4 times now when rolling to a stop the truck automatically puts on the Ebrake, shifts to park and shuts off…. This is beyond frustrating not having a reliable truck you just paid $63K for. It’s currently at the dealership but they need to re create it since the code they are getting isn’t pointing them in any direction. Anyone else heard of or seen this problem.
Make sure all door's are closed before you put in gear

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2021 Rebel with e-torque and mine did the same thing. A lot of people are having the same problem but the dealership can't find anything wrong. I'm wondering if this is only happening with the e-torque version.

· Registered
1 Posts
Yup, Same 2022 e torque, same problem, same dilemma at dealership. Anxious to see if there is a fix soon. Has only happened to me once in these first 7k miles, but it can be dangerous situation on busy roads. Any new updates on this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts