Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured out recently that the second row heat is based on the driver settings. I find this to be a huge disappointment as I tend to be the only one in every vehicle that wants it colder. I would like the dual zone climate control 100% better if the back seat was set with the passenger temperature.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I figured out recently that the second row heat is based on the driver settings. I find this to be a huge disappointment as I tend to be the only one in every vehicle that wants it colder. I would like the dual zone climate control 100% better if the back seat was set with the passenger temperature.
good to know, I did not think the back seats had heating....bonus

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I've noticed that even if dual climate was an option, most dual-zone climate control in trucks is usually driver side/passenger side, not front/back.

When I have people in the back, I aim the two center dash vents to point up a little and over the console into the back seat space and turn up the blower speed a little. Combined with the under-seat back vents, that's usually enough to get complaints from the back about making it too hot in the winter or too cold in the summer. It's usually the women in the back seat because the guys in my family are mostly 6'3" or taller, so I've definitely got to keep the back at a decent temp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.