Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Swapped the Toyos for a little bigger Tire yesterday. These measure around 34. Snapped a couple of pics after. First impression, they look more aggressive while still being quiet. Pretty similar noise and ride quality to the Toyo. No rubbing yet. Pics are in Normal suspension mode. Stock suspension, no lift

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice choice. I almost did the exact same thing. I ended up getting the adjustable links and going 1" all the way around so I opted to go with 315/70/17 Mickey Thompsons. They were lighter and had a mileage warranty while the Nittos didnt.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, The ATZ Mickey's look like a great choice for a 315 w/ lift. I wanted to keep the stock suspension so stuck with the 305's in the end. Heres a couple of sides for you.

·
Read Only
100 Posts
I had to climb over some rocky uneven terrain yesterday evening. Tires worked like a charm. Happy with the purchase. Good to hear you run the same ones and haven't had any issues.
I had them off-roading with a ton of rock and they preformed excellent. They're much better over all than the toyos and the stock toyos impressed me more than the AT2s 35x12.5's I had on my old truck.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey hit the Bar-B-que place for me. Can't think the name but that little caboose had some damn good food.

Mike

·
Registered
291 Posts
No, was stationed at Ft.Ord 84/85. We came back out in 09 for our 25th wedding anniversary stayed a week in SF and a week in Monterey. My favorite duty assignment ever. We love it out there but damn its expensive. Lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, was stationed at Ft.Ord 84/85. We came back out in 09 for our 25th wedding anniversary stayed a week in SF and a week in Monterey. My favorite duty assignment ever. We love it out there but damn its expensive. Lol
Yeh thats no lie, ha.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts