Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
How do you like the tires after a few months? I ran them in 37s on my Jeep and want to run the 305s on the rebel
They are nice and quiet similar to the Toyo's. I cant hear them in the truck. Some how they are better in the rain even with that aggressive tread pattern. If anything I would say they probably ride a little harsher bump wise than the Toyo's but i'm splitting hairs here. No regrets on the switch and overall happy with the swap. I have a wrangler jku and you definitely get more road noise in the cabin in that vehicle compared to the well insulated truck. I've ran duratracs and now have ko2's on the jeep though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
They are nice and quiet similar to the Toyo's. I cant hear them in the truck. Some how they are better in the rain even with that aggressive tread pattern. If anything I would say they probably ride a little harsher bump wise than the Toyo's but i'm splitting hairs here. No regrets on the switch and overall happy with the swap. I have a wrangler jku and you definitely get more road noise in the cabin in that vehicle compared to the well insulated truck. I've ran duratracs and now have ko2's on the jeep though.
Thanks for the feedback there!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looks great everyone. I'd love a set of these down the line (size wise) but I'm not sure my Rebel would fit in my garage if I went with a larger tire...its so close now!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swapped the Toyos for a little bigger Tire yesterday. These measure around 34. Snapped a couple of pics after. First impression, they look more aggressive while still being quiet. Pretty similar noise and ride quality to the Toyo. No rubbing yet. Pics are in Normal suspension mode. Stock suspension, no lift

These look SIIIIIICKK :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Took everyone's advice and went with Nitto 305's. Glad I did, they look great! As others have mentioned, not a huge noticeable difference, speedo is off just a bit, took a small hit on gas mileage and Entry/Exit mode works fine without any rubbing in the tire wells while sharply turning. Overall, WAY worth it. Picked these up at Discount tire. They price match and give a veterans discount so I got out the door cheaper than if I had bought them through Walmart. Thanks again to everyone who has posted on this thread!

TJ

21 - 28 of 28 Posts