Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
They can be on to something. my truck was low on fuel last week. I never let it get down to that point. she only took 24-25gal. I was scratching my head saying there is no way this truck has a 7gal reserve lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got the same issue. Ran it down to 50 miles and it only took 24 gallons. Could be worse, could be indicating fuel when out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm waiting for this also. Low fuel light / 30-50 miles left to empty...and only put 24-25 gallons in.

They put 32 gallon fuel tanks in our trucks (as an option) and can't recalibrate them...ugh.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This has been a run around since the Rebel's came out. Even the letter shown says resolution in 1st quarter 2017. I think they missed that date, likely because it is seen as a ultra low priority.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My 2017 Rebel fuel gauge with 32 gallon tank reads correctly. If I drive to ~10 miles left I have to add just over 29 gallons to fill up. I will not drive till it runs out of gas to check fill-up amounts. There is always a certain about of unusable fuel in any fuel tank.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.