Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noise is barely noticeable on highway. More noticeable when driving slowly, and turning on pavement. Perfectly smooth and tracks straight also.

I do have the airbag adjustable links and have it raised one setting (aero is now same as normal was, normal is what off road was, off road is higher yet)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks great! I'd love to do that...but my garage clearance is already very close!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't realigned yet but probably will, just got installed yesterday. I use Aero mode on paved roads to keep as close to stock height-wise. On dirt roads I use Normal and when off roading I use Off Road. Doesn't feel like I necessarily need an allotment but again, I'll probably get it aligned to be safe

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Just an update - unfortunately I've noticed some mild rubbing. This occurs from the control arm on the inside upper sidewall area, and happens when lifted above Aero mode. So oddly enough if I lower the truck it clears but when I raise it it rubs.
I can also hear it rub slightly in the rear when off roading where the rear is articulating. I think it'll be fine but the extra width (supposedly 12.6") is a touch too much...... if I was to do it again I'd go with 295/70/17 or maybe 305/70/17's at the most.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.