Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok after trying to get 37's to work with no success on to 35's.
I ended up getting Master Craft MXT'S in 35x12.5x20. Much better for now.
I really do want to get 37's to work but without a nice lift it just isn't going to happen.
I know you guys like pictures so let's get to them.... lol
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ok after trying to get 37's to work with no success on to 35's.
I ended up getting Master Craft MXT'S in 35x12.5x20. Much better for now.
I really do want to get 37's to work but without a nice lift it just isn't going to happen.
I know you guys like pictures so let's get to them.... lol
Bill
Looks awesome! Is that stock height??

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm wondering if the same size wheels and tires would fit without having to do the link reversal
I think if you went with a 20x9 and 0 offset then yes you would be fine. My wheels are 20x10 with -24 offset and in lower than normal height they rub the rear of the front inner plastic fender.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks great Bill! How's it ride/drive?
I think it rides and drives fine. Even in the new normal ride height, the old offroad height. I leave it in that except when I pull it in the garage, I go down to aero mode then.
Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think if you went with a 20x9 and 0 offset then yes you would be fine. My wheels are 20x10 with -24 offset and in lower than normal height they rub the rear of the front inner plastic fender.
With the same size tires? How's the ride with the link reversal? Is throwing any codes? Was it hard to do?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With the same size tires? How's the ride with the link reversal? Is throwing any codes? Was it hard to do?
People have been getting 35's on with no suspension mods. Reversing the links front to rear is real easy they just pop right off and back on again. It fools the truck into thinking it is lower than it is so you get a little more lift out of it. I haven't thrown any codes since doing this mod. Just make sure you put your truck in Jack mode through your suspension settings while you do it..
Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
People have been getting 35's on with no suspension mods. Reversing the links front to rear is real easy they just pop right off and back on again. It fools the truck into thinking it is lower than it is so you get a little more lift out of it. I haven't thrown any codes since doing this mod. Just make sure you put your truck in Jack mode through your suspension settings while you do it..
Bill
And does it ride rougher or about the same?

·
Registered
276 Posts
What have you done to overcome the different rotating distance for the speedo so it reads your correct speed?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What have you done to overcome the different rotating distance for the speedo so it reads your correct speed?
Nothing yet, plan on getting the truck tuned soon so I'll have it addressed then.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks good! Going to get my speedo recalibrated at the dealer in a week for the 34's that I put on, their charging $40 which isn't bad. Already have a Diablosport T1000 from my previous truck but don't want to mess with buying a new PCM just to tune the truck.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts