Ram Rebel Forum banner

35's are on!!!!!

62K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  PennRebel 
#1 ·
Ok after trying to get 37's to work with no success on to 35's.
I ended up getting Master Craft MXT'S in 35x12.5x20. Much better for now.
I really do want to get 37's to work but without a nice lift it just isn't going to happen.
I know you guys like pictures so let's get to them.... lol
Bill

Attachments

See less See more
#26 ·
running 35's on factory rims. Its all good!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

#27 ·
35's aren't the issue for rubbing. It all depends on your wheel size and offset. 35's with stock wheels or something like a 20x9 with 0 offset would be fine.
my wheels are 20x10 with -24 offset, thats where the problems rise from.
Bill

#36 · (Edited)
Can any of you guys that got 315/70/17s to fit with stock wheels and suspension post an inside picture of the wheel well?

All the trucks look great but I haven’t seen any clearance pictures. The tire comparison is telling me these tires will be 0.6” closer to the suspension and it’s looking pretty damn close to rubbing the knuckle to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#41 ·
In the market for nicer wheels and tires for a more aggressive look. Can anyone give a straight answer on what the biggest wheel and tire combo is that will fit a 16 Rebel with air suspension? Unfortunately I need the parking mode to put my truck in my garage and I don't want to mess with the suspension. Wheel spacers are an option too.

Please, someone just give an answer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.