Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put 35s on my rebel does anyone have already? and how bad does it throw out your speedometer reading?
thx from CANADA

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I want to put 35s on my rebel does anyone have already? and how bad does it throw out your speedometer reading?
It's an easy calculation. Difference divided by original diameter. 35s give you +2" change.
So 2" / 33" = 6.1%

37s would be a 4" difference. 4/33 = 12.1%

Assuming your tires are the height you're expecting. 35's aren't always 35".

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just put 315 70 17 BFG K02s on the rig. I picked up a hypertech speedo controller and was curious what settings people are running and what they programmed to to get the speedo dead tits?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
The hypertech speedo calibrators i've seen all let you directly input the tire height, to the 1/100th of an inch. The correct tire height for a 315/70r17 is 34.40" although they do vary somewhat between manufacturers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just put 315 70 17 BFG K02s on the rig. I picked up a hypertech speedo controller and was curious what settings people are running and what they programmed to to get the speedo dead tits?
@R3B3LX Did you have to make any suspension MODs to get them in?

Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just put on bds 4 inch kit! I got 35x12.5x17 nitto trail grapplers. Threw my speedometer off by 2 mph. Anyone know how I can recalibrate that? Also anyone know what PSI to put these tires on for everyday driving?

·
Registered
2 Posts
thx from CANADA

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
So were you able to put 35's on? With no Mod? I want to put 35's either toyo or nitto all terrain until I can afford a lift kit with a 20 inch fuel maverick rims

·
Registered
56 Posts
Chart is great, if 35s were 35...most 35s come in at 34.5. The stock toyos are also 32.8. I went with Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ in 315/70/17 which are 34.6 x12.8. I used the AEV Procal for RAM and now my speedo is dead on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.