Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, really having a hell of a time deciding on wheels. I have a whole galley of wheels saved but not sure which way to go. I was thinking a bronze wheel with the Mojave Sand paint would be cool or an all black because of the two-tone would work also. Favorite wheels are Method con6 bronze, Armory desert tan (not available in 5X5.5) still waiting on reply, Fuel beast, Fuel holeshot, Fuel revolver, Grid has a couple in bronze but would have to go 17 or 20. If I go bronze will match lower bumper, tow hooks and front RAM logo to the bronze. Okay fire away!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Damn I thought opinions were like assholes and elbows. Thought everybody had one o_O
You posted the question in mid-morning and this comment in mid-afternoon (CST). Most folks in here are working people, at work during those hours. There are some that are active during the day, but most are late afternoon/early evening types.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You posted the question in mid-morning and this comment in mid-afternoon (CST). Most folks in here are working people, at work during those hours. There are some that are active during the day, but most are late afternoon/early evening types.
Dude its Sunday

·
Read Only
100 Posts
KO2 34x12.5R18 would probably look the best. I stayed with stock wheels but did 305/70R17 (34/12.5) Ridge Grapps and the size looks perfect, not too small but not too big where they looked stuffed on OEM ride heights.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More people explaining why no replys then replied . Yes it was Sunday and hot as hell outside so damn Skippy sitting in the ac.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ha! I'm retired, so every day's Saturday. But Sunday is just even more reason for people not to be posting during the day. Summer weekend, who's home reading forums when they can be offroading their Rebel or towing a boat to the lake? :)
Oh snap, had to toss in the retirement card and the package of fun with it. For me, I don't wait till Sunday, I do my forum diligence and stay on top of it...while on my boat.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm with JohnJ. I am retired and the worst thing about it is that you don't get a vacation.
Like I 'be said before it's your truck and your money. The only person you need to please is YOU. It's ok to ask, but go with what you like.
Good luck with your decision just member you have to live with it.
Big Red

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it took three months but, have made a decision. I have my links ready to install when the tires and wheels show up. Will post pics then also. A little excited here lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Rhino armories would look sick on the Mojave. I plan on going with the General AT2s, I was going to go with the the General x3, Toyo RT, or a Nitto tire, but the AT2 is a close to true 35" and weighs around 60lbs. I was also thinking I might be able to get 37" KO2s to fit, seeing that they would sit close to 35.5". What did you end up going with?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Can't get them in our bolt pattern and blanks can't be machined to our bolt pattern either. Yup that was the one but sadly can't get them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.