Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve searched and couldn’t really find a answer, but has anyone tried or know if 37’s would fit in the rebel with 4” bds lift and 3” body? That’s what I currently have sitting in 22x14 with 35’s, fixing to either sell or find someone that wants to trade setups for either 22x12, 20x12 or 10, so I can get rid of the big offset and thinking in 37’s

·
Registered
258 Posts
I haven’t seen any rebels with that set up, but I’ve seen many ram 1500’s running 37’s on 6” suspension lifts. I would never run a body lift personally, but I prefer the filled tire well look. If I had that much lift I’d be trying to stuff 40’s under my truck. 37’s will absolutely fit, and on a narrower rim you shouldn’t have rubbing even when turning. Do you have any pictures? How is the gap between the bumpers and the body with the body lift?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven’t seen any rebels with that set up, but I’ve seen many ram 1500’s running 37’s on 6” suspension lifts. I would never run a body lift personally, but I prefer the filled tire well look. If I had that much lift I’d be trying to stuff 40’s under my truck. 37’s will absolutely fit, and on a narrower rim you shouldn’t have rubbing even when turning. Do you have any pictures? How is the gap between the bumpers and the body with the body lift?
There is no gap in either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lift brackets for the front bumper? The stock tow hooks don’t fit then I take it? Truck looks good, but I don’t like sacrificing function for aesthetics. I could use some additional clearance, but I’m trying to decide if I build the truck up more or just buy a new 4 door rubicon for my off road antics.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts