Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I just happen to check cars.com for any deals on the Rebel and noticed one dealership fairly close selling the Rebel almost $8000 off MRSP!

2015 RAM 1500 Rebel 44 697 - Cars.com

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

"Price includes: $500 - Southwest Regional Bonus Cash SWCF1Y. Exp. 08/31, $1,000 - Southwest Chrysler Capital 2015 Bonus Cash SWCF5. Exp. 08/31, $2,000 - SW Retail Consumer Cash 63C*1. Exp. 08/31, $1,000 - Truck Retail Bonus Cash 39CFP. Exp. 08/31"

·
Registered
95 Posts
The 15 Rebels are being included in the Model Year 15 Clear out Deals / Rebates. Which is why i decided to go with 15 vs waiting for the 16. Some of those are regional i got i think it was around 4K in rebates off.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I got Big Red last October and got $8,000 off of her. I not sure if that had anything to do with me buying it. I sure do like it. Don't get me wrong, I would have like if Pitt had a 20k rebate. What I'm trying to say is, make sure you love the truck and then look at the money. Also, check your accessories including the dash.
Big Red

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saw the Rebel last year and fell in love. But, I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. Well a couple weeks ago a friend says he knows of a dealer with a Rebel with 20% off sticker price. After all was said and done we got $14000 off. That is including my supplier discount. So we just couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I opted for the 17 model and got $8500 off sticker. That was good enough for me.

Reactions: Dtm3685

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just ordered my 2017 Rebel, fully loaded, basically I was told I would get the truck for $200 over the dealer cost which comes to $53,556. Sales manager said that once the truck gets here he will give me the rebates too... somehow I don't think I will be getting "$8500" off the sticker...any suggestions or rebuttals???

·
Registered
8 Posts
The only reason I got so much of is it was one of the 20% off promotional vehicles on the lot. And I work for a supplier, so I got that discount also. I doubt they are gonna move a lot on an ordered vehicle.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Well I got $8,000.00 off on mine. I think you need to look at the dates when posted. My post was Sept 2016 and I preferred to the previous October 2015. If you can find a 16 setting on the lot you can get the discount.
Big Red

·
Registered
3 Posts
That was the MSRP on my 2017. I bought my truck one day before Thanksgiving. The only rebates going on were end of year stuff. I am sure my dealer would offer the same right now. Cancel your order and shop around. Or call my dealer and pick it up from NJ and drive it home.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just Purchased my 2017 Rebel 55K List - Rebates & Dealer reduction 10K off list. Love it !! went from a 2014 loaded Silverado LTZ Z71

Looks great!! I ordered the same color, just found out that the assembly plant is about to start putting it together. Yay!!!!

Anyways, may I ask what your drive out price was?? I'm looking for some ammo to throw at my dealership for when I pick my truck up. Also, what all options did you go with? Pic of the window sticker would be awesome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had $5250.00 in Rebates and $4750.00 in dealer discount. List price was $55,495.00. Drive out price was $45,495.00 plus tax, tags & $75.00 dealer paperwork fee.
It was a vehicle that was on the lot and I purchased 1/30/16 so it was the end of month/year, so I had a little leverage.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Well done sir! I'm gonna see if I can't work on a similar deal when my truck gets done!

I already have so many ideas for what I want to do to my truck when I get it, have you thought about anything you might do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thought about Blacking out the front & wheels, However I like it the way it sits. I was toying with the exhaust as well, However it has nice sound upon start up so I think I'll leave that alone as well. at least for now. I did order the bed extender as well as the dee zee tailgate assist. I also put the westin 3/8" bed mat in as the spray in liner is to slick to stop things from shifting. Good luck with your's. You will love it. IMO Overall I think its the nicest truck stock for the money. I looked at them all.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thought about Blacking out the front & wheels, However I like it the way it sits. I was toying with the exhaust as well, However it has nice sound upon start up so I think I'll leave that alone as well. at least for now. I did order the bed extender as well as the dee zee tailgate assist. I also put the westin 3/8" bed mat in as the spray in liner is to slick to stop things from shifting. Good luck with your's. You will love it. IMO Overall I think its the nicest truck stock for the money. I looked at them all.

Awesome! Mine comes with the pray in liner however I'm gonna check up on the bed mat.. sounds like a wise purchase! As for the wheels and front.. this is the look I'm going towards but won't be exact...

So far I'm definitely gonna order the stealth bumper from "ADD" as it will be a one of a kind in my area and I'm all about that "woah.. that's [email protected]$$" look people give me lol. The rigid lights are a must also because they give it another wow factor. I already ordered and received the dee zee tailgate thingy, and laser cut weather tech floor mats to help protect my interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts