·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
My wife and I took a nice scenic ride on the coast today.
I ended up pulling over for a couple pics in Hampton Beach New Hampshire.
Anyway these pics were taken in the suspension mode that I drive it in 99 percent of the time. Normal mode.
On to the pictures....
Bill

·
Registered
13 Posts
View attachment 1575 View attachment 1576 View attachment 1577 View attachment 1578 My wife and I took a nice scenic ride on the coast today.
I ended up pulling over for a couple pics in Hampton Beach New Hampshire.
Anyway these pics were taken in the suspension mode that I drive it in 99 percent of the time. Normal mode.
On to the pictures....
Bill
WOW now that looks great!. What are the specs of the 35s? I am looking to get 20s and would like to have a bit wider tire but I am worried about rubbing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you have to mod anything else to get the 20's and 35's mounted?
I did the link mod, where you switch the rears with the fronts and the fronts to the rear. It tricks your truck into thinking its lower than it is so you get a little more height out of your settings. I run my truck in Normal mode 99 percent of the time. And from my understanding of the link mod that basically is your old offroad height.
Bill

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SMRebepost: 11856 said:
WOW now that looks great!. What are the specs of the 35s? I am looking to get 20s and would like to have a bit wider tire but I am worried about rubbing.
The tires are Master Craft MXT'S in a 35x12.5x20.
Bill

·
Registered
933 Posts
What a georgous Rebel!

·
Registered
200 Posts
when I performed the link mod i received a check air suspension message. so i put them back. before i did the switch i made sure the suspension was locked. how did you manage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts