Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide on purchasing a new Rebel and wondering what the actual mileage is from someone who has put a few miles on

·
Registered
78 Posts
Assuming you mean gas mileage, I'm averaging 14.9 with very little highway miles. It is, however, going up every day. I averaged 14.1 the first week I bought her. When I DO get on the highway, I'm getting 19-20mpg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went ahead and renamed the thread to be more specific...

Actual Gas Mileage - Real World Fuel Economy
Yes that is correct, actual gas mileage. I see Rebel Bills' mileage of 23.6 and with our gallon a bit bigger it would be about 27 up here, not bad. Coming ral close to a purchase but I have a real stubborn sales person. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I checked my mileage the other day when I filled up the old school way. Divide the miles traveled since last fill up by the gallons it took to fill up this time. I'm just over 15 mpg.

The computer says it's getting a little better than that but it takes in other variables.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Took these for this thread this morning.. Now take into account i am still having fun with the hemi upgrade from my old Minivan Jeep engine soooo i can be a little throttle happy o_O

Single Trip (Highway mostly, with bad accident and sitting standstill for about 20 min)

Lifetime (Includes my Daily Drive which is less than 10 miles in stop/go so mileage suffers)

·
Registered
78 Posts
HOW IN GOD'S NAME are you getting this high MPG?!?!?! Are you on the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro always running at HWY speeds?!?!? I'm in Houston, at sea level, with flat as a board roads, with outside temps in the high 90's and I can't crack 15 mpg.

·
Registered
19 Posts
With about 600 miles on mine I'm getting 16.6 when I filled up today. That is a mix of highway cruising at 75 and "city" driving

·
Registered
9 Posts
HOW IN GOD'S NAME are you getting this high MPG?!?!?! Are you on the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro always running at HWY speeds?!?!? I'm in Houston, at sea level, with flat as a board roads, with outside temps in the high 90's and I can't crack 15 mpg.
3.6L I assume?

·
Registered
116 Posts
So I just finish posting a thread about this & now realizing "northern rebel" beat me to it.
I'll leave it up to the admins to decide.

Anyway, i'm only getting 13.4 :(

1 - 20 of 148 Posts