Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just bought a 2016 rebel last week! 5.7L with the ram boxes. I am absolutely loving it! Just trying to get some ideas on what works/looks best as far as accessories go. I think I'm definitely going with a retractable bed cover, but where can I get the biggest bang for my buck to make this truck even better than it does already.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sevan-
I also bought my 16 Rebel about a week ago! Super happy with it. Not sure if u’ve seen him or not, but Steve at Hammerdown Motorsports on YouTube has a 19 Rebel and has done a lot to it. I like a lot of what he’s done, and I’ve been able to find all the mods I like on his to fit my 16, and I’ve got parts starting to trickle in. He also mentions other channels that are doing the same. Hope this keeps u pointed in the right direction for ur search. Let me know if u find anything u like!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey guys! I just bought a 2016 rebel last week! 5.7L with the ram boxes. I am absolutely loving it! Just trying to get some ideas on what works/looks best as far as accessories go. I think I'm definitely going with a retractable bed cover, but where can I get the biggest bang for my buck to make this truck even better than it does already.
alright, I’m gonna try and list all my upgrades: Keep in mind my 2015 is the same as yours and mine is Black Crystal Pearl Coat...

custom HID retrofit headlights
Recon smoked tail lights
Recon smoked trailer brake light
Pedal Commander
Mopar RAM mud flaps
Single Bar light in the grill between fog lights
Mopar CAI
Ram Trailer Hitch Cover
Side Step Rails
Stubby Antenna
Mastercraft MTX or ATX Tires
LED License Plate Lights
Flat Black Rebel Decal on Tailgate
Flat Black ”Hemi 5.7” front quarter panel
Dee Zee tail gate assist
Plasti-Dipped front skid plate and wheels
Tonneau Cover
Finish Solution for all black plastic
Black RAM stickers for front grill emblem
Cloth Red/Black RAM Console Cover

Almost all this can be found on Amazon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
www.ramrebelmods.com is also EXTREMELY HELPFUL!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts