Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Hi everyone, fixing to get my Rebel lifted and was wondering if anyone could give me recommendations or real world experience between these two lifts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the BDS 4" lift and I think it's awesome. It rides better than stock in my opinion. I have the Fox racing shocks in the rear and they seem to have a pretty high pre-load on them because they ride a little stiffer and I can feel the shock pushing the wheel down after going over a speed bump. Even with the lift the truck still handles corners very well and I don't feel nearly as much body lean as I did with the stock suspension even though I'm 4" higher. It is a stiff ride so you will feel some small bumps but I just love the way it handles. You will lose some turning radius especially with 35" tires. I have 35s with 18" rims and I don't rub at all, even at full lock. I don't have any experience with the AEV but I would definitely recommend the BDS to any of my friends. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the BDS 4" lift and I think it's awesome. It rides better than stock in my opinion. I have the Fox racing shocks in the rear and they seem to have a pretty high pre-load on them because they ride a little stiffer and I can feel the shock pushing the wheel down after going over a speed bump. Even with the lift the truck still handles corners very well and I don't feel nearly as much body lean as I did with the stock suspension even though I'm 4" higher. It is a stiff ride so you will feel some small bumps but I just love the way it handles. You will lose some turning radius especially with 35" tires. I have 35s with 18" rims and I don't rub at all, even at full lock. I don't have any experience with the AEV but I would definitely recommend the BDS to any of my friends. Hope this helps!
Thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well got it ordered and going to be installed this weekend.
4" BDS Lift w/ AirRide
18"X9" Rockstar II in Matte Black
35X12.50 Toyo Open Country RT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts