Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a lot of guys, me included, love a great exhaust note....I'm wondering if anyone on the forums has 'upgraded' their exhaust via a kit or simple muffler. Who will be the first to try Flowmaster's Outlaw series :) The American Thunder Series is a bit more toned down -pun intended- but if anyone out there has done something with their exhaust I'd love to know what their set-up is and a video so I can hear it.

TIA!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't have a video but I installed a Spintech 9000. It has a great tone. In my opinion much better then flowmaster or the magnaflow I had on my 2012 Ram.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a video but I installed a Spintech 9000. It has a great tone. In my opinion much better then flowmaster or the magnaflow I had on my 2012 Ram.
I have heard excellent things about Spintech. Any chance you can get a YouTube video up of it on your Rebel?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did a muffler delete on mine the other day and it sounds amazing will try uploading a video.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did it void any kind or warranty?
It could possibly void an emissions warranty but when I had my jeep and did a muffler delete on it they said it only voided the warranty on the parts I removed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Changing the muffler or exhaust system doesn't void any warranty except for any parts changed or modified. Has anyone put a CSI on a Rebel yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have put the Borla cat back on mine it sounds awsome. Not to load to drown out the radio coasting but agressive enough to let everyone within a block radius know I'm coming when I'm on the gas. Great sound but it was pricey at a grand before our canadian taxes but well worth it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
is there a bad drone on the Spintech? I am looking to find a good exhaust, I have always had exhaust, I love a loud roar, but can't stand when the cylinders shut down....how does the Spintech handle that?

·
Registered
78 Posts
What series Flowmaster did you use to have? I've narrowed my choices between the Spintech 9000, Flowmaster 40, and the Flowmaster 10.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What series Flowmaster did you use to have? I've narrowed my choices between the Spintech 9000, Flowmaster 40, and the Flowmaster 10.
I have decided on the Spintech as well. I wonder if it is a direct replacement or needs adapted to the truck......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just ordered the Spintech super pro street 9000 muffler! After reading this forum and watching vidoes I had to do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had glasspacks on my last truck, considering doing thrush glasspacks on this one, bad idea? No matter what is installed, drone will always be there, I love loud raw sound......................

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry guys I've been really busy to try and make a video like I've been asked. But in my opinion the Spintech is the way to go! I absolutely love the sound when your getting on it and going down the highway there really in next to no drone at all. So much better then my 14" magnaflow on my '12 Ram. The only modification I had to do for install is have my exhaust shop extend th tailpipe to connect to the new Spintech muffler because it is so much shorter.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts