Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Rebel without air suspension. I was wondering if anyone has put air bags on the rear of their Rebel to assist with the sagging when towing. I have a 14’ enclosed trailer that gets packed pretty full, thus making it pretty heavy. I only take it about 45 minutes away then back home and it’s all back roads but speeds up to 55mph. Any recommendations for air bag set up?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Rebel without air suspension. I was wondering if anyone has put air bags on the rear of their Rebel to assist with the sagging when towing. I have a 14’ enclosed trailer that gets packed pretty full, thus making it pretty heavy. I only take it about 45 minutes away then back home and it’s all back roads but speeds up to 55mph. Any recommendations for air bag set up?
Getting airbags will only disguise the problem and even make it worse/more dangerous. Get a good weight distribution hitch (I recommend one w sway control) instead. It'll help the sagging, make the rig more safe AND will cost A LOT less.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts