Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it would be nice to have one thread talking about aftermarket air intakes for the RAM Rebel. If you see a new product available, please post it here. If you are waiting for a certain company to release one, let us know!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've been searching more for curiosity to see what's out there than actually looking for anything specific. I've noticed most of what I've found for a Rebel is just the same stuff available for a normal Ram 1500.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anything that fits a regular 1500 will work on the Rebel. They are exactly the same under the hood.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Go Vararam all the way. Best one I ever had on the truck, still is, most expensive requires more cleaning.... But best overall and great seat of the pants improvement with a big throttle body.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Go Vararam all the way. Best one I ever had on the truck, still is, most expensive requires more cleaning.... But best overall and great seat of the pants improvement with a big throttle body.
I've also heard some pretty good things about K&N. Is it still no comparison?

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Vararam was my initial choice but I heave heard the power is good for the Vararam but to avoid it if you are planning to use it off road and even more if you have a snowy climate, Still looking for more confirmation but the pictures i saw seem to indicate its a Street Intake.

·
Registered
426 Posts
The Vararam was my initial choice but I heave heard the power is good for the Vararam but to avoid it if you are planning to use it off road and even more if you have a snowy climate, Still looking for more confirmation but the pictures i saw seem to indicate its a Street Intake.
Certainly a no on the Vararam for me then haha. I live in both a snowy climate and off road. Sometimes in the snow. So totally off limits.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mopar seems like the way to go.
Have the model number?
This one is actually off of my 2012 so i had to "CUTstamize" to box. Hahaha. One of the a/c lines is in the way but other than that it fits the same as in the 2012. Pretty easy to cut if you have the right tools then touch up with some flat black paint and put the rubber seal right over the edge you cut. Cant even tell if i never told you. I will get you the part number i still have the box.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mopar seems like the way to go.
Have the model number?
I can take better pics if you want of what i cut just let me know.... ohhh yeah and you have to cut and extend the IAT sensor because it gets moved and its not the same as the 2012 so you cant use the extender harness that it came with but thats only 2 wires. Easy enough if you have a soldering iron.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got a Vararam on my Rebel, I live in a hot humid climate, not too much rain, NEVER snows... I've had it on a few days, sounds really cool...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
20151206_102323-1.jpg
my k&n67

Reactions: HarleyGuy

·
Registered
21 Posts
I went with aFe, recommended by local 4x4 shop. I'm happy with it, but I don't think I would know the difference anyway.
image.jpeg

1 - 20 of 83 Posts