Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
There was one guy in the forum a while back talking about it, but never saw a followup. Might want to check more general Ram forums. This is a pretty small forum, only about 10-12 "regular" contributors a month.

·
Registered
157 Posts
put it under back seat, run the wires under carpet through the firewall into the battery terminal area for power. boom.. haha i know i sounded like a smartazz however it seems a little easy on these trucks because of those compartments under the back seats. they are helpful if you do not fill them up with tools

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had a Kicker 1200.1 with the bass control knob installed by a local car audio shop with a ram 1500 specific ported box and 2-12" Comp R subs. I have done Car audio and the past and I am planning on changing out the door and dash speakers soon, but I did not want to mess with the 8.4 inch Nav radio. Bestbuy was offering free install with the purchase of a Kicker amp which may help with the amp install cost.
Technology Electronic device Vehicle Metal
Audio equipment Analog watch Technology Fictional character
Audio equipment Loudspeaker Technology Tire Subwoofer
Vehicle Tire Automotive wheel system Car Automotive tire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.