Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone considering replacing the stock Ram Rebel bumpers with aftermarket? Maybe something a little more aggressive that can take a beating off-road?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have but haven't found any online yet. I talked to someone at Addictive Desert Designs Friday and he told me they currently have a Rebel in the shop and they're mocking bumpers up. I asked about a timeframe for them to be put on the website and he said probably a couple/few months

·
Registered
1 Posts
CARiD has one - Stealth R Full Width Front Winch Pre-Runner Bumper with Hoop Item #88138974 - Kind of pricy ($2,300.00). Thinking of it tho.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've got a prototype Road Armor is doing. Their engineers are tweaking the brackets some to make the install easier, and it'll hopefully be available soon.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I ordered the same bumper for my truck, ordered the rear stealth R too! Also ordered the Zeon 12-S platinum winch for it.. expensive bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
4" BDS Air Suspension lift. No issues at all with rubbing or errors, not sure on mpg since larger tires throw the speedo/odometer off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts