Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thought I'd pass this along. these flares are readily available in most markets. The pricing seems to be consistant. I checked four dealers and they all had the exact same price. $468.12. I didn't think to ask about installation I assume that is a diy deal. I'm strongly considering this option, but it will have to wait. Tint appointment tomorrow. That's about all for a bit. tuition time is closing in on me again. Yea!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I perso
I'm going to need mud flaps of some kind, because i keep hearing those tires tossing rocks out back.
I personally like the factory ones that came with my truck. They have small ram heads on them and say ram on them but aren't too flashy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok...I emailed Bushwacker, they responded that NONE of the current flares will fit the Rebel. They said that they have not had a chance to get a Rebel in to get fitted yet.

Hello John,
We have not had the Rebel in for test fitment yet so we cannot advise which flares will fit properly. The front bumper is different and could cause fitment issues.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

Customer Care
Bushwacker, Inc.

Due to the large volumes of email we receive, please reply to all with history and keep your responses at the top of the email.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it was TFL on youtube. They said the fender flares were OEM from the power wagon.
If anyone can confirm this, maybe just buy power wagon bushwackers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the molded plastic ones on my grand cherokee. They look good and keep their shape on the highway. But when backing up in 6"+ snow or mud they will deform. I'll be going with regular rubber ones as soon as I figure out which ones fit. There seems to be issues with rebel wheel arches. (Are they ram or power wagon?)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got my rebel with the factory flaps on them and honestly at first I didn't like them too much but the more I look at them the more I like them.
Red rebel, can you post a pic of those flaps?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts