Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a set of EGR fender flares from CARID the website said they were for a 2016 ram rebel 1500 Open up the box not even close to fit, called the company CARID.THEY called EGR an informed them that they do not make a fender flare for a 2016 dodge ram rebel. Did anyone have better luck than me finding fender flares.thanks

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Most guys report success with flares for a Ram 2500. The bumper on the Rebel sits higher than other 1500s. Read back in the subforums here, there have been several discussions on it.

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My invoice has 82214577AB as a part number. Installed them myself. About 2 hours because the factory flares have an adhesive strip on them and parts of it stuck to the truck. The MOPAR flares don't. They have a rubber strip. Don't forget to ask for at least a 20% discount. Especially if you bought the truck there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My invoice has 82214577AB as a part number. Installed them myself. About 2 hours because the factory flares have an adhesive strip on them and parts of it stuck to the truck. The MOPAR flares don't. They have a rubber strip. Don't forget to ask for at least a 20% discount. Especially if you bought the truck there.

You still have your oem flares? Interesed in selling? Also the riveted style is it real Rivets or adhesive

·
Registered
4 Posts
You still have your oem flares? Interesed in selling? Also the riveted style is it real Rivets or adhesive
I will sell for $150 plus shipping. You will need the hardware screws and new adhesive tape. The riveted ones do not use adhesive. They have a rubber strip that prevents chafing. They just use the original mounting screws. The rivets are decorative and are basically nuts and bolts attached to the fender flares.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just received a set of EGR fender flares from CARID the website said they were for a 2016 ram rebel 1500 Open up the box not even close to fit, called the company CARID.THEY called EGR an informed them that they do not make a fender flare for a 2016 dodge ram rebel. Did anyone have better luck than me finding fender flares.thanks
I just ordered a set of 2500 remind I've searched and searched and nobody makes it for the ram Rebel for the 1500 But A source told me that it's the 2500 that work so that's what I ordered

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will sell for $150 plus shipping. You will need the hardware screws and new adhesive tape. The riveted ones do not use adhesive. They have a rubber strip that prevents chafing. They just use the original mounting screws. The rivets are decorative and are basically nuts and bolts attached to the fender flares.
Will they work on regular fenders? I don't have a rebel don't know if the rebels have holes to mount on to the fenders

·
Registered
271 Posts
To bad. I have a set of silver ones that I put on my 1500. They were take offs at the stealership off a 2500. Depends what front bumper you have mine was the plastic crap. But if you have a chrome bumper they will fit better. You can see in the picture. I'll sell for $100. Need new 2way tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.