Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was standing outside my rebel last night and it sounded like it was releasing air kinda like a compressor sounds when you drain it lasted for about 2 seconds. Just wondering if it’s normal or anyone else experienced this happening

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I was standing outside my rebel last night and it sounded like it was releasing air kinda like a compressor sounds when you drain it lasted for about 2 seconds. Just wondering if it’s normal or anyone else experienced this happening
as far as I know that's normal as it's calibrating the air pressure and releasing just enough to stabilize and level your truck. If you start getting an alert on your dash to service the air compressor I would check the fuses first. From what I understand as long as it's not dumping all the way or sitting unevenly you should be good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very normal. My Rebel sounds like an old person...making wierd sounds all the time! :)

It will level out and release some pressure here and there after being shut off.

Reactions: Texican 188

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very normal. My Rebel sounds like an old person...making wierd sounds all the time! :)

It will level out and release some pressure here and there after being shut off.
Do you know what causes those noises? Mine sounds like it has the walking farts while I'm sitting in the cabin, even with the engine off. I don't think it's the air ride either, my SiL's Laramie without air does it too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts