Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I removed the air-ride option this past month after going through the same crap as everyone else who happens to operate their RAM up in Canada. If interested, I have the original front and rear air-ride shocks plus the struts. They have approx 76,000 kms on them and are in good condition. Once the weather. warms, I might attempt to remove the compressor/pressure reservoir, but I really don't care...If interested , I can part with these quite cheaply.Contact Dale,Ottawa ,Canada, 613 797-8864. You will have to cover all necessary shipping costs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey all, I removed the air-ride option this past month after going through the same crap as everyone else who happens to operate their RAM up in Canada. If interested, I have the original front and rear air-ride shocks plus the struts. They have approx 76,000 kms on them and are in good condition. Once the weather. warms, I might attempt to remove the compressor/pressure reservoir, but I really don't care...If interested , I can part with these quite cheaply.Contact Dale,Ottawa ,Canada, 613 797-8864. You will have to cover all necessary shipping costs.
Hey not everyone in Canada has an issue with Air Ride. Victoria here and no issues but we don't get cold like Canada cold. We only get what I call "Victoria" cold like -10 for a few days maybe a week

1 - 2 of 2 Posts