Ram Rebel Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I own a 2017 Ram Rebel having issues with air suspension, would like to delete system and put a regular suspension on my Rebel. Any suggestions, parts list or help is appreciated. Please message me with details. Thank you.
I saw your DM and sent some info your way. Most information is listen in this post but if you need specifics let me know! Also it’s been a while since I first made this and I’m sure some people would appreciate a longer term update. So far the stock UCA’s are perfectly fine and don’t show any signs of wear with the Zone lift kit. I do get some bounce when hitting speed bumps on the rear end but it’s the stiff coils and is barely noticeable. Other than that it’s just like the day I installed it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw your DM and sent some info your way. Most information is listen in this post but if you need specifics let me know! Also it’s been a while since I first made this and I’m sure some people would appreciate a longer term update. So far the stock UCA’s are perfectly fine and don’t show any signs of wear with the Zone lift kit. I do get some bounce when hitting speed bumps on the rear end but it’s the stiff coils and is barely noticeable. Other than that it’s just like the day I installed it.
Hello, Yes anything specifically you can provide me like a parts list would be great. I'm going to have a Ram specialty shop do the work as I am not mechanically knowledgeable on how to do the work. When it comes to modding a truck I have zero experience and knowledge, any help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve read your thread and been having issues with my airride and it’s a downer! I want to change to coil overs so don’t have to deal with it. The dealership I bought it from had a lift on it already and I have 35” tires.
What would you recommend to buy for the coil overs and kit?
Thank you sorry don’t know much about lifting trucks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve read your thread and been having issues with my airride and it’s a downer! I want to change to coil overs so don’t have to deal with it. The dealership I bought it from had a lift on it already and I have 35” tires.
What would you recommend to buy for the coil overs and kit?
Thank you sorry don’t know much about lifting trucks
Did you ever get an answer as to what coil overs to install on your Rebel with 35" tires? Thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts