Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Has anyone lifted their truck with the adjustable suspension links? Does the driving feel worse? How does it look? Send pics
I have adjustable links on mine and it's awesome I love it. The ride is a tiny bit rougher but it depends on how you want it. Obviously the higher it is the more the ride is impacted. I have mine raised just enough to fit a 35" tire with 20" wheel on it without rubbing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have adjustable links on mine and it's awesome I love it. The ride is a tiny bit rougher but it depends on how you want it. Obviously the higher it is the more the ride is impacted. I have mine raised just enough to fit a 35" tire with 20" wheel on it without rubbing.
Where did you get yours from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
What measurements did you use on your adjustable links, I pick up my Rebel Saturday a ordered the links today.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I honestly don't remember. But I do remember I made them equal to the stock plastic links if you were to switch the fronts to back and the backs to front and then I made them a 1/4" taller. They come with these instructions if this helps. Remember to get an alignment done you will need it.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
I honestly don't remember. But I do remember I made them equal to the stock plastic links if you were to switch the fronts to back and the backs to front and then I made them a 1/4" taller. They come with these instructions if this helps. Remember to get an alignment done you will need it.
Oh and you'll know when you go too high with them. Just do a little at a time and take it around the block until your satisfied with it. You'll know your limit when you start bouncing all over the place lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
1/4 inch more than a stock on each link?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure but done quote me on it. It's been about a year so I can't tell you for sure. But I do know that i started them off with the front being the same size as the stock backs and the backs being the same size as the stock fronts. I then adjusted them then drove and tested then adjusted again until I was satisfied with the ride to the point where I wasn't bouncing all over he place. The higher you go the bouncier it gets.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up my red rebel last week and am really looking into doing this. I really want to level it. I found these guys that make the links Adjustable Air Ride and from their instructions being the same as yours http://adjustableairride.com/PDF/ram_raise.pdf I'm guessing they are the wholesalers to the place where you bought them. I noticed on mine that the driver's side is lower by about half an inch from the passenger's, I suppose within the tolerance. These guys sell all four links do you think it would be a good idea to install all four of them and adjust them individually until the truck is completely even? There are no error codes or light or programming at the dealership when only the links are changed right?
thanks for your help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.