Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at pulling the trigger on this (link below) with the upgraded control arms and rear spring. Obviously would also pay the deposit for their programming tool to get rid of the air suspension codes...

https://airdelete.com/shop/ols/prod...ersion-kit-combo/v/3-LFT-CNV-KIT-5-7L-CRW-CAB

My question is, does anyone have this exact kit? If so, what is your input and how has it performed for you? Anything you'd do differently?

All input is welcomed.

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 5.7L V8
3 Posts
I have this exact kit. Just got it put on a few weeks ago on my '17 after my air suspension failed and wasn't about to spend 5k+ getting it temp fixed. I did not do the upgraded CAs or rear spring, though. So far I have loved it. No issues yet but I am not expecting any. It will feel a little bit different than air suspension, unfortunately not as glidey but that's just the nature of coils. You shouldn't notice that big of a difference. It did level off my truck which I have enjoyed from a visual/stance perspective. About an inch taller than the air offroad mode. Overall I think it was a great kit for a great value--100% ready to go with no fuss. They shipped fast and provided detailed instructions for my guys to follow.

Additionally, I did not get the programming tool as I already had AlfaOBD and disabled the ASCM that way.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have this exact kit. Just got it put on a few weeks ago on my '17 after my air suspension failed and wasn't about to spend 5k+ getting it temp fixed. I did not do the upgraded CAs or rear spring, though. So far I have loved it. No issues yet but I am not expecting any. It will feel a little bit different than air suspension, unfortunately not as glidey but that's just the nature of coils. You shouldn't notice that big of a difference. It did level off my truck which I have enjoyed from a visual/stance perspective. About an inch taller than the air offroad mode. Overall I think it was a great kit for a great value--100% ready to go with no fuss. They shipped fast and provided detailed instructions for my guys to follow.

Additionally, I did not get the programming tool as I already had AlfaOBD and disabled the ASCM that way.
Thanks. That helps a lot!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Do you have any photos? Debating this kit or the Bilstein/Zone 4o or 6 inch lift

·
Registered
15 Posts
I did the air delete and bought parts based on their list since everything I wanted was on back order. The only thing you need are the rear spring seats.
I went with Bilstein B12 rear shocks with 1.85 inches of additional lift. Front is Rancho quick list 2 inch coilovers with additional 1.5 inch strut spacers. Upgraded the upper control arms as well. I did have to add wheel spacers to keep OEM wheels.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Fender Automotive exterior

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Car

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle brake Wheel Locking hubs

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
For further reference tires are 35x12.50. Front fender sits at 40 inches rear sits at 41 inches. Ride is significantly better than the air ride. Pretty simple took me about 6 hours all in, but I do have access to a lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts