Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Had it with the Air ride on the Truck, you all know the issues, i lie in Canada and i have replaced the Air compressor on my truck twice in 6 Years. Rear Air springs replaced this spring, now magically the fronts need it to. I don't trust the dealership out here, I'm looking for good Air delete options. I looked on the Air delete site and I'm not sure about the quality of the Air delete kit. The Fox is crazy expensive and the Bilsteins are prone to manufacturers defects and pricey fixes to get them in the truck right. I've looked at the Munroe Kits and they look ok, i would need the +35% rear springs as i tow a big travel trailer. let me know your thoughts and recommendations

Thanks,

Jay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in the same predicament, my compressor is fucked, first time. How much is a new compressor? I'm in canada as well. Is there a better aftermarket one I should buy and get the dealership to install? From what I saw online it's looking like 2k for the parts to do the conversion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in the same predicament, my compressor is fucked, first time. How much is a new compressor? I'm in canada as well. Is there a better aftermarket one I should buy and get the dealership to install? From what I saw online it's looking like 2k for the parts to do the conversion.
yeah but to replace the compressor most dealerships will charge you 2500$ its a complete and intentional rip off. first TWO times my compressor went they were trying to charge me 2500$ when it was still under warranty, then my rear springs went and what do you know, they quoted me 2500$. i got it done for 800$ using Arnott air springs. I love the air systme but in Canada i am now convinced that the Air delete is acutally the cheaper option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts