Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually put the truck in Entry/Exit mode. A couple of times now I noticed that when the truck had a small load in the back (<100 lbs) the truck didn’t raise to normal ride height. It rose to Aero and stayed there. This has not consistently happened though. Most times I’ve had varying amount of weight in the bed the truck raises to normal ride height after I hit the prerequisite speed. Is this normal? Why does the truck not always rise to Normal Ride Height if it’s been in Entry/Exit mode?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. It happened twice. If the issue persists I’ll take it in to get looked at.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Scary, good thing you didn't take out any cars in the 6 lanes you crossed. My luck i would have hit the only telephone pole in a hundred mile radius.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sounds normal. I don not think you have an issue. Do you have auto areo mode turned off? (not that makes a difference) when stationary. I have that feature turned off in my truck.

I recently had more than 200lbs in the bed of my truck. If I started the truck in entry/exit mode - and started driving the - the truck automatically rise to aero after I hit 15mph approx. After that I had to manually go into normal or off road.

There could be many variables involved.

FYI reading.
https://www.ramrebel.org/threads/air-suspension-leveling-stages-after-the-truck-is-turned-off.51021/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts