Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left WI on Thursday and arrived in Daytona Beach, FL on Friday evening. Not a single Rebel was seen until I was 20 minutes away from Daytona on I-95. There were ALOT of Rams on the road and many new ones, but no Rebels. We traveled about 1,300 miles. I know it's a relatively new truck, but I thought I'd see more than one! Come to think of it... I didn't see a single Limited either. Are there really that few?

I did see two Raptors.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I live in the DFW area, have been driving my Rebel for three months (5,500 miles) and still haven't seen another out and about. As far as Raptors, I rarely go a day without seeing one. I know of a couple more members on here that are pretty close to me, but haven't even seen them out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I saw a Rebel on a flatbed today on its way to a body shop, it didn't do so well I was told when the guy hit the underside of a bridge embankment while out four wheeling, a good reason not to drink and drive.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I've seen 2 Rebels in the 9 months I've had my truck. Each time, going the opposite direction. Both were red. The first one I saw west of where I live about 15 miles away. The other one I just saw recently, in the Fox Lake area just a couple miles from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Rebel is red and I live in WI just 15 miles from Fox Lake. I haven't seen any other Rebels in my area, but I know of area dealerships that have sold a couple.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I got mine at Ewalds in Economowoc last fall. 65 miles, but they had what I wanted on the lot. The guy I saw at Fox Lake waved at me so I know he was spotting a Rebel. Yeah, I waved at him, too.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I live in the DFW area, have been driving my Rebel for three months (5,500 miles) and still haven't seen another out and about. As far as Raptors, I rarely go a day without seeing one. I know of a couple more members on here that are pretty close to me, but haven't even seen them out.
What part of DFW? I live in North DFW (Gunter), but work in Addison, so I'm driving down the tollway every day, and the only one I've seen on the road was on 289 going north of Gunter. I know the manager at Discount Tire in Prosper has one, because he was asking me about mine when I took some slicks in to get mounted for my car.

When I drug my boat to table rock last week, I went 900 miles, and I only saw one. He was at the gas station in fayatville AR sitting at the pump next to me.

·
Registered
82 Posts
What part of DFW? I live in North DFW (Gunter), but work in Addison, so I'm driving down the tollway every day, and the only one I've seen on the road was on 289 going north of Gunter. I know the manager at Discount Tire in Prosper has one, because he was asking me about mine when I took some slicks in to get mounted for my car.

When I drug my boat to table rock last week, I went 900 miles, and I only saw one. He was at the gas station in fayatville AR sitting at the pump next to me.
I live in Wylie, commute to power plants across the state. West Texas is definitely Raptor territory, probably see at least five a day out in Odessa area. On this site I've noticed one owner in Rockwall and one in McKinney. Haven't taken it out of the Great State yet but I went to school in Fayetteville (too long ago to mention).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I left WI on Thursday and arrived in Daytona Beach, FL on Friday evening. Not a single Rebel was seen until I was 20 minutes away from Daytona on I-95. There were ALOT of Rams on the road and many new ones, but no Rebels. We traveled about 1,300 miles. I know it's a relatively new truck, but I thought I'd see more than one! Come to think of it... I didn't see a single Limited either. Are there really that few?

I did see two Raptors.
That was another big reason I ordered a rebel. Always liked having something different.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have had mine since November. I have had (3) total sightings up here in northern Ohio. I'm between Sandusky and Cleveland. (1) local guy who I ran into recently and the others were in Key West Florida on January and (1) on RT 77 in West Virginia in March. I kinda like being different in my home town. I do get a lot of looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts